A Ruby implementation of GraphQL.
Install from RubyGems by adding it to your
Gemfile, then bundling.
$ bundle install
$ rails generate graphql:install
After this, you may need to run
bundle install again, as by default graphiql-rails is added on installation.
Or, see “Getting Started”.
I also sell GraphQL::Pro which provides several features on top of the GraphQL runtime, including Pundit authorization, CanCan authorization, Pusher-based subscriptions and persisted queries. Besides that, Pro customers get email support and an opportunity to support graphql-ruby’s development!
- Implement the GraphQL spec & support a Relay front end
- Provide idiomatic, plain-Ruby API with similarities to reference implementation where possible
- Support Ruby on Rails and Relay
- Say hi & ask questions in the #graphql-ruby channel on Discord or on Twitter!
- Report bugs by posting a description, full stack trace, and all relevant code in a GitHub issue.
- Start hacking with the Development guide.